The School Wear United team works hard to get your package out to you as soon as possible. Although it’s not possible to give you an exact time, we work our hardest to get the items delivered soon as possible.
We allocate the courier (Royal Mail, DPD, UK Mail) we believe will deliver your order to you in the quickest time depending on the size and weight of your parcel.
Deliveries can be made anytime between 7am and 8pm.
Standard Delivery (UK Only): 5-8 business days
Upgraded Delivery (UK Only): 3-5 business days
Priority (UK Only): 2-3 (Orders for next day starts from the day it is dispatched*)
- When choosing the next working day option please note, due to having a large number of designs, some items will be stored in our secondary warehouse, which will take an extra day to be dispatched.
- Deliveries are sent with Royal Mail, DPD and UK Mail between Monday to Friday. Our delivery companies do not deliver on UK Bank Holidays and Weekends.
A signature may be required on receipt of your parcel. If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
* Deliveries are not made or shipped on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
We can deliver to your permanent residential address or your place of employment. If you want your delivery to reach you at work, you need to be confident that someone will be there to take receipt of the goods as the courier will deliver to the place not the person.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help.
Before getting in contact with us, have you tried: Checking we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date as per confirmation email. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery. Also check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf or looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete.
If you are missing an item in your package we may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately. If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
Things to know when returning an item:
- Items can be returned within 20 days of purchase.
- We cannot offer exchange for unwanted items, please a new order for any alternative items you require.
- All refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order within 20 days of receipt. At the warehouse or once the item has been checked by one of our specialists.
- Return goods should be unused in a saleable condition and in their original packaging, with all the labels still attached.
- For hygienic reasons, any intimate garments such as undergarments, mouth guards and shorts cannot be returned, even if they are new and unused.
We recommend that all returned items are sent by recorded delivery for your safety. We will not take responsibility for returned items if they are lost in the post.
Please note, returns will only be dealt using this email given above. Other members of staff do not have access to return information.
Return ID is not required if you have your order number written down on the return form.
Our returns address is:
SCHOOL WEAR UNITED, RETURN DEPT, 3 CROWN DALE, LONDON, SE19 3PB